0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. CMS includes these conditions/procedures in their 30-day risk-standardized unplanned readmission measures to grade facilities, and if they have excess readmissions as compared to their peers, a reduction in payment can be applied. Which of the conditions below are used in this calculation?
3. The Medicare Spend Per Beneficiary calculation performed by CMS is
4. Which quality measure was single-weighted in 2021, but is now triple weighted?
5. Which of the following Stars measure is NOT triple-weighted?
6. The session referenced “fat” or waste in healthcare expense. Which of the following are not examples of such expenditure waste?
7. CMS developed the Stars program to measure how well providers and MA Plans deliver care to members. Which of the below is NOT a true statement?
8. Which is FALSE with regarding the Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) measures?
9. The Hospital Readmission Reduction Program (HRRP) uses a three-year performance calculation, and rate reduction is applied for ALL Medicare Fee For Service (FFS) DRGs for outlier facilities. The maximum cap is up to
10. Which of the following statements related to the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) is FALSE?