You must achieve a score of 70% or above to pass the post test.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which of the following is TRUE about the Initial Preventive Physical Examination?
2. All of the following are FALSE about the Medicare Wellness Visits available to beneficiaries EXCEPT:
3. Medicare Wellness Visits
4. Which of the following are not ACO quality metrics described in the educational session that can be garnered from the Medicare Wellness Visit
5. The “Timed Up-and Go” (TUG) test
6. Things NOT recommended to be covered at the stand-alone Medicare Wellness Visit
7. There are how many Medicare Wellness Visit types?
8. A 65 yo patient receives the IPPE in 02/2017. They return 13 months later and have not had a Medicare Wellness Exam since 02/2017. They should
9. The EKG is
10. New historical screening questions for 2021 Medicare Wellness Visits include investigation into