You must achieve a score of 70% or above to pass the post test.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
9. What “services” ARE appropriate for use to capture time in delivery of CCM services? Select ALL that apply
10. When clinical staff spend more than 20 minutes of CCM related services in a given month, adding time-based billing is possible. If an additional 20 minutes is delivered (over the baseline 20 minute threshold) the code G2058 (99439 in 2021) can be added to the 99490 code. True statements regarding G2058/99439 include (select ALL that apply) …
1. The following are TRUE with respect to Chronic Care Management services in 2021 …
2. The number of providers allowed to bill for CCM services is
3. Chronic Care Management services are best offered after an initiating visit is completed to outline specifics of the care to be offered. This visit is coded using G0506 and is added to the E/M visit that day. It is to be done (select all that are TRUE):
4. The initial time course to be exceeded in a given month to bill the 99490 is
5. The Care Plan is described as being a “roadmap” for the patient, provider, and care team to have as a “living plan of care”. It should include (select ALL that apply):
6. All of the following team members would NOT be appropriate to help the provider deliver CCM services EXCEPT:
7. What “services” are NOT appropriate for use to capture time in delivery of CCM services? Select ALL that apply
8. What “services” are appropriate for use to capture time in delivery of CCM services? Select ALL that apply